Brightwells is a diverse auction house, providing fantastic career opportunities for suitable candidates.
We are building our teams in Herefordshire, and offer great working conditions, highly competitive salaries and excellent career prospects. Opportunities will appear here, as they arise.
Vehicle Auction Assistant – Customer Service
NEW VACANCY - Madley, Herefordshire, HR2 9NH
• Working with the Auction team to prepare regular auctions of vehicles and other items
• Assisting sellers complete entry forms
• Collating documents ready for auction
• Inputting sales details onto our sales system
• Liaising with haulage companies on incoming loads
• Produce reports from our in house auction system
• Help buyers get the information they require regarding auction lots
• Deal with customer enquiries via telephone, e-mail and in person
• Making all our customers feel welcome and valued
The role requires someone with a positive “can-do” attitude who is happy to help anyone and everyone to get the job done. If you enjoy a busy environment where there is always plenty to do, this could be the job for you.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Competent with IT, training will be given for in-house systems
• Salary dependent on experience/skills
• Training provided and tailored to the successful candidate
• 20 days holiday
• Free on-site parking
• Life insurance cover
• Excellent opportunities to progress
• Apprenticeship candidates will be considered
• Working hours: Monday – Thursday 8am to 4.30pm and Friday 8am to 4pm
For more details or to apply for this position, please send your CV and personal statement by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brightwells is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief and sex or sexual orientation. All aspects of employment decisions at Brightwells are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, competence and business needs and requirements. [Although this vacancy is currently advertised as full time, we will consider other working arrangements such as part time and job shares].